L i t t l e S h i p s F l e e t Y a c h t C l u b
233 N. Marina Dr., Long Beach, Calif 90803
N. 33.750534 E. 118.113987
Currently, LSFYC, represents one of the least expensive avenues into the Southern California Yachting
community while giving you the biggest bang for your boating buck.
Initiation fee: $100.00 (payable at application)
Annual dues: $125.00 (payable at application - prorated quarterly)
Annual dues Proration Schedule:
Jan 1 to March 31- $125
April 1 to June 30- $94
July 1 to September 30- $63
October 1 to December 31- $31
New (and renewal) Dues can be payable via PAYPAL:
After receipt of your application (see button above right), initiation fee, prorated annual dues and upon approval for acceptance by the LSFYC Board of Directors, you will be notified and then inducted as a member and entitled to the benefits of:
1. Racing Opportunities: as a member of an SCYA affiliated yacht club, you are eligible to join PHRF and enter your sailboat and participate in all Southern California invitational races and in the active LSFYC racing program. Also the opportunity to crew aboard a member's boat (a great way to learn about racing) or get some crew for your boat.
2. Cruising, Social Programs: participate in club cruises to Catalina Island and other Yacht Clubs and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow sailors and boaters on and off the water. Attend our General Membership Meetings for dinner and a fun evening with informative topics and guest speakers.
3. Club Burgee, Membership Card and Newsletter: receive the LSFYC burgee to display on your boat, the LSFYC Membership Card which identifies you as a member of a SCYA affiliated yacht club, and the monthly issue of our newsletter 3 Sheets in the Wind with current and future news items and events for members.
4. Reciprocal Agreements: with yacht clubs in Southern California for use of guest dockage and visiting of facilities privileges. Just show your LSFYC Membership Card, sign in the guest book and display a name tag.
5. Ascend Up The Chairs: move through the Flag Officer positions in the club. From Secretary to Commodore, each member is elgible (upon nomination and approval by the Board of Directors) to hold an office within the club. The only requirement is a willingness to volunteer some personal commitment and time to assist the other officers. Who knows, one day you could find yourself the Commodore of a yacht club!